TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. JTRUST E- BRANCH is a banking service to be able to access Product & services of PT. Bank JTrust Indonesia tbk through internet and using web browser.
2. CIF(Customer Information File) is a file in the Bank system that stores all customer information and data that have an Account at the Bank including savings, deposits, current accounts and credit.
3. Bank is PT Bank JTrust Indonesia Tbk, located in Jakarta, covering the head office and branch offices, as well as other office that constitute integral part of PT. Bank JTrust Indonesia Tbk.
4. Deposit is fund trusted by Customer to Bank according to fund deposit agreement in form of Saving, Giro, Deposit and/or other forms equalized with any of those.
5. Legal Entity is deposit owner which is legal entity.
6. Individual Customer is deposit owner who is Individual.
7. Account is each and all accounts opened independently by the Customer upon obtaining approval from the Bank.
8. Deposit Account is Deposit in Form of deposit with Rupiah Currency which withdrawal could only be executed according to agreed terms and conditions especially on certain time according to Customer agreement with Bank.
9. Saving Book / E-statement is a book/file issued by Bank on behalf of Customer to be used as Customer ownership proof and recording of Customer transaction on the Saving Account.
10. ATM is Automatic teller Machine.
11. Device refers to all electronic, wireless, communication, transmission, or telecommunication tools, hardware or media including and not limited to the Internet, computer or mobile tools, devices, terminal or system that may be required to access J Trust e-branch.
12. Registered Phone Number is Customer phone number that registered in CIF
13. Transaction is any type of access and / or transaction which is currently or in the future will be determined by the Bank, including but not limited to:
a. Financial Transactions, transactions related to funds in the account specified by the Bank can be used to carry out financial transactions, such as not limited to fund transfers ("transfers"), payments, opening accounts through J Trust E-branch and other transactions related to Accounts and / or other sources of funds included in JTRUST NET ("Financial Transactions"):
b. Non-Financial Transactions, such as but not limited to balance information, latest transaction information, ATM / Bank branch location information and other transactions and / or information carried out for administrative purposes or which are not included in financial transactions ("Non-Financial Transactions"); and / or
c. Other transactions that have been made and / or determined by the Bank can be done through JTRUST NET services.
II. REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURES
1. The following requirements must be fulfill in order to open an account through J Trust e-branch :
a. Be at least 17 years of age or older;
b. Have the authority to take legal action to sign a binding agreement with the Bank and is not prohibited from to do so under the applicable law; and
c. An Indonesian citizens.
2. Registration can only be done through J Trust e-branch. Thus, (prospective) customers must have a smartphone with the minimum criteria set by the Bank and have an active and valid Indonesian mobile number.
3. As part of the registration process, information on Identity Cards (KTP) and Tax ID (NPWP) have to uploaded in the form of photos and be submitted to the Bank using a smartphone camera through the J Trust e-branch.
4. As a precondition, the Customer has to provide an active personal e-mail address which has sufficient capacity to receive messages sent by the Bank. The Bank is not responsible for the validity, ownership, activity and capacity of the email address.
5. After the registration process is completed the Bank will carry out the verification process in accordance with the provisions of the Bank and applicable laws and regulations, and the bank will open an account at the request of the Customer.
6. The Bank has the right to refuse opening the Customer's account based on the verification process carried out by the Bank. And the Bank will inform to the Customer's email regarding this rejection.
7. A Trust ATM (debit card) will be sent by the Bank via post or courier service designated by the Bank to the address registered by the Customer during the registration process or can be collected at the Bank branches. To activate the card and create a PIN before the card can be used at the Bank's ATM machine. If for some reason the Customer blocks the card, a request for a replacement card will automatically be submitted and a replacement card will be sent by post or courier service designated by the Bank to the registered address.
8. The replacement Debit Card issued by the Bank can also be used as proof of ownership of the Customer's account. If the debit card is lost, the Customer is required to report it according to the Bank’s Policy. All the transactions happened before the loss or the theft report is legally accepted by the Bank are entirely the responsibility of the Customer. The Debit Card will expire or not apply if the Customer's Account is closed in accordance with applicable regulations at the Bank.
9. J Trust Debit Cards can be used as a means of payment for transactions performed in all merchants registered as part of the Prima / Bersama Debit network.
10. Transaction fees will be charges for cash withdrawals conducted using networks outside of the Bank's ATM network (such as the Joint ATM Network, ATM Prima) will be charged according to the Bank's Policy.
11. All of the Customer Transactions will be used in Rupiah as the base currency, except for transactions using a debit card will be in accordance with the currency specified by the Customer. The use of foreign transactions will be preceded by a currency conversion to Rupiah and will be based on the exchange rate determined by the Bank.
12. When the Customer transfers / withdraws money through an ATM with a different currency from the account that is owned, the Bank has the right to do the conversion using the exchange rate prevailing at the time the conversion is done. The Customer understands and fully responsible for the risk of exchange rate fluctuations related to the conversion.
13. The Customer agrees to release the Bank from all losses, liability, claims and expense (including costs of the legal fee) that may arise related to the execution of the Customer's instructions, unless the Customer can prove otherwise and / or the transaction is wrongly executed by the Bank.
14. The Debiting and crediting of an account is done by cash deposit / withdrawal, transfer of funds in / out, debit card transactions, or by other means provided by the Bank, which will be executed according to the Customer's instructions.
15. Closure of an account can be carried out by the Customer by contacting the Customer Service (Contact Center) on Ask J 1500 615
16. The Customer agrees that the Bank holds the right to close, block, or freeze the Customer's account and / or banking services / facilities at the Bank, as well as to charge administrative costs for closing the account and other costs applicable to the Bank, in the event the following cases occur :
a. One of the Customer Account believed has been misused, including but not limited to accommodate and/or support criminal activities and/or involved in fraud activities/intention related to a customer’s bank account and/or bank services/facilities including the ones that inflict losses to the society and other parties, and/or the Bank
b. The customer provides data/information that is considered suspicious by the Bank and/or provides data/information that is false/invalid/ incomplete, and/or unwilling to provide any data/information requested by the Bank in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. The customer is exposed to the screening sanction according to the bank’s policy and/or the screening sanction in the recipient country.
c. The Customer's data profile matches with the Terrorist and Terrorist Group Watch List (Daftar Teroris dan Terduga Terrorist - DTTOT) and the Weapons of Mass Destruction proliferation watch list.
d. There is a written request from the Police, Attorney's Office, Court, Financial Transaction Reports and Analysis Center (PPATK), the Tax Office, or other authorized institutions in accordance with applicable laws and regulations or to fulfill obligations / debts that have not been resolved by the Customer to the Bank.
17. If the Customer's account will be closed due to the above reasons, the Customer is required to withdraw the remaining balance, or transfer the funds to an account at another bank in accordance with the procedures and regulations applicable at the Bank. The bank holds the right to withhold the reasons behind the closure, unless otherwise stipulated by statutory regulations.
18. Only in the event that the Customer :
a. Pass Away
c. Failed to pay
d. Under a guardianship due to certain conditions
e. Does not hold the rights to organize, maintain, or retain wealth
the the Account may be be closed / disbursed and the remaining balance will be paid to the appointed party / heir / substitute for legal rights in accordance with applicable laws and regulations as well as the Bank Policy. The Bank is hereby entitled to check the comprehensiveness and the validity of the documents submitted.
19. If there is a dispute between the Customer and the designated party or between the parties claiming to be the heirs of the Customer, the Bank has the right not to make payments to anyone until there is a settlement between the parties concerned or in accordance with a court decision that has permanent powers.
20. Accounts and Debit Cards issued by PT. Bank J Trust Indonesia Tbk. can only be used by the Customer himself and cannot be transferred or transferred in any form and in any way to another party.
1. Mobile Application and Internet Banking of PT. Bank JTrust Indonesia Tbk. available for the Customer to perform all financial and non-financial transaction services provided by PT. Bank JTrust Indonesia Tbk. , except for cash transactions.
2. Cash transactions can be done using an ATM machine. Specifically, by using the J Trust debit card, customers can make deposits or withdrawals via J Trust ATM machines and make cash withdrawals / transfers / check balances through ATMs of Banks or ATMs of other banks connected to the Joint / Prim network. For each transaction, the Customer mandatory and responsible to fill and ensure all data and instructions are correct and complete. The Bank is not responsible for any consequences that arise due to negligence, incompleteness, inaccuracy or unclear instructions from the Customer.
1. The customer is responsible for ensuring all data and instructions provided to the Bank are correct and complete. The Bank is not responsible for any impacts for the result of negligence, incompleteness or unclear data and / or instructions given by the Customer.
2. For each transaction that using PT. Bank J Trust Indonesia app and / or Internet Banking, data and / or instructions given by the Customer will be considered true and valid to be execute by the Bank.
3. The Customer hereby agrees that the Bank reserves the right to stop the execution of the customer’s instruction including, but are not limited to the following circumstances:
a. Insufficient Account Balance,
b. The account is subject to confiscation or blocking,
c. Banks have reasons to suspect fraud or criminal acts.
4. If there is a dispute between the Customer and a third party, the Bank reserves the right not to make payments or transfers to anyone until the dispute that occurs between the parties has been settled and / or in accordance a legally binding court order.
5. The Customer hereby agrees that the Bank has the right to suspend the services through PT. Bank JTrust Indonesia Tbk. Web/app and / or Internet Banking for the period specified for maintenance purposes, and other purposes deemed legal by the Bank, with or without prior notice to the Customer and without a responsibility to anyone.
6. The Customer hereby agrees that the Bank holds the absolute right to update, modify, or change any website or software (including the application of PT. Bank J Trust Indonesia Tbk. Or other applications) that is used to access it at any time without notice and without providing any reason.
7. The Customer hereby agrees that the Bank reserves the right not to support the previous version of the software (mobile app) used. If the Customer fails to update the relevant software or uses an enhanced version, the Bank is not responsible for any consequences that result.
8. The Bank is not responsible for the use of PT. Bank J Trust Indonesia Tbk. App /web on devices not supported by applications published by PT. Bank J Trust Indonesia Tbk. , including but not limited to jailbroken or rooted devices.
V. SECURITY INFORMATION
1. The customer is responsible for obtaining and using the software and / or equipment needed to be able to access PT. Bank J Trust Indonesia Tbk app/web at the risk borne by the Customer.
2. The Customer is responsible for performance and security (including without limitation taking all necessary steps to prevent unauthorized use or access) of any equipment used by the Customer to access PT. Bank J Trust Indonesia Tbk.
3. The customer must ensure that the equipment used to access PT. Bank J Trust Indonesia Tbk web is free from electronic, mechanical, failed or corrupt data, computer viruses, bugs and / or software that is dangerous / not permitted by telecommunications service providers, or manufacturers or vendors of relevant equipment.
4. The Customer agrees that the Bank is not responsible for electronic or mechanical failures, or corrupted data, computer viruses, bugs and / or other harmful software of any type that may arise from services provided by relevant internet service providers or information service provider
5. The customer is responsible for the security of other debit cards issued by PT. Bank J Trust Indonesia Tbk., Including protection from theft and misuse. The Bank is freed by the Customer from all losses and legal effects that arise due to violations of the fund withdrawal provisions, thus making the Customer included in the Customer Black List (DHN) issued by Bank Indonesia and / or the Financial Services Authority.
6. By carrying out transactions through the Application of PT. Bank J Trust Indonesia Tbk. and / or Internet Banking, the Customer understands that all communications and instructions from the Customer received by the Bank will be treated as valid evidence even if they are not made in written documents or issued in the form of signed documents, and, as such, the Customer agrees to compensate and release the Bank from all losses, responsibilities, demands and expenses (including legal costs) that may arise related to the execution of the Customer's instructions, unless the execution error of the instructions results from an error or negligence of the Bank.
7. Banks are only obliged to serve cash transactions (both deposits and withdrawals) up to the maximum limit per day through an ATM machine located at PT. Bank J Trust Indonesia Tbk. or other location determined by the Bank. Cash withdrawals at ATMs are allowed up to the maximum limit set by the Bank.
VI. LAW AND JURISDICTION APPLY
1. The interpretation and implementation of these Terms and Conditions are regulated by and abide with the applicable law of the Republic of Indonesia
2. For matters relating to the Terms and Conditions as well as all the consequences, the Customer will choose a permanent legal position (domicile) in general at the Registrar's Office of the Central Jakarta District Court without prejudice to the Bank's right to file a lawsuit or claim against the Customer in other courts in Indonesia in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
3. The Customer and the Bank agree to waive the provisions in Article 1266 of Indonesian Civil Law.
These Terms and Conditions have been adjusted to the provisions of the legislation including the provisions of the Financial Services Authority regulations.
VII. STATEMENT AND AUTHORITY
1. The Customer hereby declares that every data, description, and electronic signature in the Account application and/or financial services/facilities used by the Customer, any supporting document related to the bank account application and/or banking service/facility used by the Customer, also every Account operational instruction and/or financial services/facilities, also the authority given by the Customer to a third party (if any) as well as the authority given to the Bank are valid and legally binding to every Account and/or financial service/facility, unless indicated otherwise. The Customer is obliged to provide information to the Bank immediately for every change in name, address, telephone number, NPWP number and any other item that are different from the previously submitted data/description provided by the Customer to the Bank. Failure to inform the above changes is entirely the Customer’s sole responsibility.
2. The Customer hereby declares that:
a. The Bank holds the right to perform validity tests to the data provided by the Customer on the bank account application or application to receive other services/facilities or any other similar application, and holds the right to request any additional data deemed necessary by the Bank
b. The Bank has given sufficient explanation regarding the characteristic of the Bank’s product that will be used by the Customer, and the Customer has fully understood the consequences including the benefits, losses, risks, and fees that may occur in relation to the Bank’s product.
3. The Customer hereby declares to authorize the Bank to directly debit funds from the Customer's account for the purpose of banking transactions.
4. The Customer agrees to allow the Bank to provide and / or distribute Customer's personal data to and / or representatives and / or holding companies and / or, shareholders and / or affiliated companies and / or third parties who have cooperated with the Bank, for the purpose administration and / or offering of financial products / services and / or in the context of improving services to Customers.
5. In the event that the Customer does not give approval to the Bank to provide and / or disseminate Customer's personal data to other parties (outside the Bank) for commercial purposes, the Bank will only use Customer's Personal data contained at the Bank for internal purposes of the Bank and the personal data will not be given and / or distributed to other parties outside the legal entity of the Bank, except as provided for in the applicable laws and regulations.
6. Regardless of the aforementioned provisions, the Customer hereby grants the power of attorney to the Bank to disclose information related to the Customer, including but not limited to, information about the amount of money or other particular matters relating to the Customer Account to the Controlling Shareholder/Last Controlling Shareholder, subsidiaries and Bank affiliates.
7. The Customer hereby declares that he understands and is fully aware of all risks arising from the transaction, whether processed through TCR, other places determined by the Bank, or other transactions related to electronic banking, and is fully responsible for the transactions processed, including if there is any misuse of accounts, debit cards, and / or banking facilities / services.
8. The Customer hereby declares that the Customer is willing to be visited and / or contacted by the Bank through the Customer's personal communication means, to convey information (including products and / or services), from Monday to Friday excluding national holidays at 08.00 - 17.00 time local.
9. The customer hereby declares that the Bank is exempted from any claim/lawsuit for damages arising from system and/or communication facilities failure caused by external factors beyond the control of the Bank.
10. The The Customer hereby declares that he/she agrees that the signature stated on the ID Card (KTP) Photo submitted to the Bank is to be stored and used by the Bank as the Customer's signature specimen.
11. The Customer hereby declares subject to and is bound by the Terms and Conditions and Terms and Conditions of the Customer of PT Bank J Trust Indonesia Tbk ("Terms and Conditions") the terms and conditions related to the Account and / or banking facilities / services will be accepted by the Customer such as the law , the laws and power of the Bank in force in the Republic of Indonesia, will be the case stipulated by the Republic of Indonesia related to banking facilities / services provided by the Bank to the Customer (including but not limited to transaction processes through electronic media).
12. All authority granted by the Customer in these Terms and Conditions is granted with substitution rights, and as long as the Customer's obligations to the Bank have not been fully completed, such authority cannot be withdrawn and terminated for any reason, including but not limited to the reasons stated in Article 1813 Civil Law because such authority is an inseparable component of the existing Terms and Conditions.
13. The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the Bank has the authority to improve, change or complete the Terms and Conditions in accordance with the applicable provisions. Any changes, additions or updates to the Terms and Conditions will be socialized via Customer's email or other means of communication / information and the Customer is bound to these changes in the future.
14. The Customer agrees to receive notifications via electronic means in accordance with the applicable law, these Terms and Conditions, as well as other notifications regarding Customer's use of the Account or products / services from PT. Bank J Trust Indonesia Tbk. Electronic facilities include, but are not limited to, electronic mail, or displayed on the website, Internet Banking or on the PT. Bank J Trust Indonesia Tbk website/app., or through wireless communication. The above conditions, agreements and notifications will be deemed to have been accepted when issued.
15. The Customer hereby declares that he has agreed that the customer is required to provide additional information and or documents requested by the bank in relation to the customer's transaction and profile if needed.
16. By reading, understanding and agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the Customer is committed to all of these Terms and Conditions, and all terms and conditions set by the Bank and states that the Bank has provided sufficient explanation regarding the characteristics of the Bank's products or services including services. Electronic Banking that the Customer will use and the Customer has understood and understood all the consequences of using the Bank's products or services including Electronic Banking Services, along with the benefits, risks and costs attached to the Bank's products or services including the Electronic Banking Services.
VIII. STATE OF KAHAR (Force Majeure)
1. The The Customer shall exempt the Bank from all claims, if the Bank is unable to execute instructions from the Customer, both entirely or in part, due to events or causes beyond the control or capability of the Bank, including but not limited to natural disasters, wars, riots, hardware condition, failure of electronic or transmission infrastructure systems, power failures, telecommunication interruptions, failure of the clearing system or any other matter determined by Bank Indonesia or other authorized institutions.
2. After an event that causes the Bank to not be able to carry out instructions from the Customer, the Bank will resume these instructions within the time frame in accordance with the provisions of Bank Indonesia and / or the Financial Services Authority (OJK)
IX. QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
1. Customer may contact the Customer Service for inquiry, file a request, and/or file a complaint via 1-500-365. If the Customer wishes to file a written complaint, a proof of evidence must be attached to support the complaint.
2. Should the complaint is related to the completed financial transactions, the Customer must submit the complaint within 7 (seven) days after the transaction.
3. The Bank will perform an examination/investigation of the complaint in accordance with the policies and procedures applicable at the Bank.